Pip and extra income — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pip and extra income

ellypelly1995 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hey there! Wondering if anyone can give me any advice, I'm currently on P.I.P and earn 310 pm and I l have a live claim esa but no entitlement as my partner lives with me and earns enough so i cant have the entitlement anymore, basically what im asking is ive made some xmas decs for friends and family this year and a few people want to buy them so i was wondering like whats the rules rounf that? Like my friend who is also on pip said if its under a £100 a month you dont have to declare it or if its over £20 pw you need to say something, im a little confused and dont want to do something that would risk me losing my only source of income, all help welcomed. Thanks x



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.