Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Just shows u really
Ok last one folks promise .. Ok picked up paper work from g.p .. it clearly states what my issues are. What I gone through effect s i suffer after reading the report it clearly states. I was run over .by either a car or may be van wait was it a truck ... I laughed .. next thing attended Tommy's pain clinic ..got report back . Not only has she totally mis quotes my answer to her ..not an issue. But she s also made reports on completely the wrong side of my body and put she s upped a medication from 50 mg a day to 600 twice a day .. u are aware this would kill a patient .instead of report saying 50 to now 100 away .. that's a few errors on one report. We don't stand a bloody chance not sure how I'm still smiling but I am ... just saying ....
Only me .. cathie..
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.