Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I am the French mother of a blind girl of 7 years old schooled in ordinary class. I will move next year to the UK. I would like to know what would be the best school for my little daughter old schooled in ordinary class. I will move next year to the UK. I would like to know what would be the best school for my little daughter.
Would it be possible to discuss by email or social network with parents of blind young children attending school in mainstream school?
Could you please inquire about this?
Thank you very much
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 775 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments