Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mmm a moment ..
Over past few weeks of belive if been pushed to moments never before experienced not sure if this was anxiety or. Boarding on a bee worried hearts not doing as it should had many emotions in one day alone today from stress to disbelieve to rage uncontrollably angery .. may be all to much sitting in job centre heart began to tighten and get so tight it felt squeezes like a prune being de juiced back of left arm not pain as such feeling lost abilty to lift heart hurt enough to break me out in a cold sweat althou felt cold and hot drops falling from fore head .. heart still a little tight coming and going any one know any answers on this subject if honest gave me a little scare but if anxiety would feel stupid wasting n.h.s. time ...
Only me .. cathie..
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.