Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is shellypeeps!
My mum on disability and changed over to pip . She had her interview and out come was not gd . She got awarded min rate lost the car ect . Even though her points on notably were 10and living was 6 .she has heart problem arthritis diebetes also fibramiricha also prone to blood clots we have asked for reconsider by letter with welfare rights also had wrong information that she was in a home which is wrong she in shelterd housing waiting on a reply from them her car goes back 3december . Almost been 10days. Still no word we them saying she was in a home could of that took her award away . Feeling very angry with it all .
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.