Hi, my name is shellypeeps! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shellypeeps!

shellypeeps
shellypeeps Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
My mum on disability and changed over to pip . She had her interview and out come was not gd . She got awarded min rate lost the car ect . Even though her points on notably were 10and living was 6 .she has heart problem arthritis diebetes also fibramiricha also prone to blood clots we have asked for reconsider by letter with welfare rights also had wrong information that she was in a home which is wrong she in shelterd housing waiting on a reply from them her car goes back 3december . Almost been 10days. Still no word we them saying she was in a home could of that took her award away . Feeling very angry with it all .

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2017
    Hi @shellypeeps, and welcome to the community. So sorry to hear about your mum's current situation. As Mike says, there are no set times for how long responses can take. Definitely check out the advice suggested above in the meantime, and do come back to us if you require any further assistance!
  • shellypeeps
    shellypeeps Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you for that we revived a letter yestarday and they rejected it still . So it is on wards to triburial yea we contacted the Garadge and she is entitled to that payment . I feel so angry as I know someone who is on motibilty and he works 45hours a week . But I realy don't know ins out if that's allowed just that a lot of ppl getting hit hard including my mum who do have needs . 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.