What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

help around pip esa

tr74tr74 Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi im currently on jsa but have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but i am also awaiting results from an mri thoughts being that i have also had a stroke. My pain is chronic and my movement is poor so manual tasks are often impossible or take a long time to complete. What i would like advice on is am i able to apply for a different benefit esa or pip perhaps.


Sign in or join us to comment.