Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Re my p I p assessment
i had my assessment 4 weeks ago nearly and phoned last Friday for a copy of the report they said Yh sure as soon as the decision makers finished with it ur case it with the decision maker. My question is how long is it likely to be there? And my p I p is due tomorrow will it go in as usual if they stop it or reduce it do they do so straight away or even backdate it!! I e take money off from before the assessment? I was only on standard for both anyway but would like to keep it. I hate this waiting. I go over and over the actual assessment and relive my questions and answers each time making myself think oh I should have replied differently but what will be will be!.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.