Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Lost my ESA
I am 63 years old I've worked for 42 of them but 5 years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.and depression also I am a diabetic. I have received a letter from the esa saying my money has stopped due to my interview and getting 0 points .I have been to jsa to sign on fit for work but my body is in constant pain. on strong meds with make me tiered.I have sent a letter to esa as I am waiting for a reply to a mandatory reconsideration as I don't feel they have taken in to consideration the impact that my illness has on everyday living
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.