my grandson is 6 with CP level I V H 4 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

my grandson is 6 with CP level I V H 4

bblanchardLov
bblanchardLov Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2017 in Cerebral palsy
hello my grandson is 6 with CP level I V H 4 . I  want him to live a long healthy life. Just wondering the level of the people posting

Comments

• cardova89
    cardova89 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi Welcome to the group,

Its a natural thing to want to reach out to people who are dealing with the same level of disability that you are so that they can understand what you are going through!

Let me try to explain the way I have come to see it.

My boy is 5 with severe cp but every case is different even when you are dealing with similar severity the condition of the child can be vastly different.

But do reach out as there are many people out here who are dealing with similar cases.

All the best
    Cardova 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bblanchardLov welcome to the community! We have lots of members with CP as well as parents and carers who Im sure would be happy to share their experiences.  Take a look through the CP category here :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.