Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mobility been reduced - any advice?
Hi just a question i had a pip medical from dal and there have knocked my mobilty side down .and I have to use crutches or sticks everywhere I go.and my mobilty is poor as go stated but still refused high rate how do i stop them taking my car when I need it to get me.to and from doctors and hospital what can I do I've appealed against it but still collecting my car can anybody give me advice please
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.