Mental health issues
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


BlackroseBlackrose Member Posts: 14 Listener
edited December 2017 in Mental health issues
Hello I'm seeing a psycouncillor to help me come to terms with my autism but my mum think I need to see an actual psycharist who specializes all in autism know the whole about it I agree I desperately need to someone 


  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Blackrose, thank you for sharing this with us. If you'd like to see a psychiatrist, the best thing to do would be to discuss your reasoning and concerns with your GP, or a medical professional involved in your care. Does this sound like something you can do?
Sign in or join us to comment.