Mental health issues
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.


BlackroseBlackrose Member Posts: 14 Listener
edited December 2017 in Mental health issues
Hello I'm seeing a psycouncillor to help me come to terms with my autism but my mum think I need to see an actual psycharist who specializes all in autism know the whole about it I agree I desperately need to someone 


  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Blackrose, thank you for sharing this with us. If you'd like to see a psychiatrist, the best thing to do would be to discuss your reasoning and concerns with your GP, or a medical professional involved in your care. Does this sound like something you can do?
Sign in or join us to comment.