Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
don't feel I deserve my partner due to my disability
Hi all I am new here little shy about talking about things in general as I v rarely see anybody other than my partner and one of my 4 children I am divorced and met my new partner who been with 12yrs and would love to marry me but I can't tie him down to me even though we have son tog I def don't feel I deserve him due to my disability I feel less than half person I was he is beautiful and could have his pick of women but he is still with me n our son I can't give him what he needs I can't even cook so y should he stay with me I live in bed 90 plus percent of my life on my side sleeping does anyone else feel this way I have lost few friends I had one was found dead in her bed n she was like a sister to me I shared everything with her we used to laugh so much tog this is so hard to write but this is all this is me n my life sorry xxx
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.