PIP Health Professional
Hi I'm new on here and am looking for advise. My daughter has a learning disability and epilepsy since birth, she is now 41years.
We have recently completed forms for ESA and PIP (had been invited to apply as she is on DLA)and have now received 3 appointments.
1. An appointment at Jobcentre about changes that may affect her benefit payments on 15 December
2. Appointment for assessment with a healthcare professional at home address on 18 December
3. Appointment from Capita with a healthcare professional for face to face appointment on 21 December
All these within 10 days, is this normal, and is the home appointment and the face to face at Capita not the same.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.