Podcasts — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Podcasts

Options
secondbee
secondbee Community member Posts: 23 Courageous
Hi all, 

I wondered if anyone wanted to share podcast recommendations? 

I like True Crime, so I devoured "Serial", "Casefile" and just started on "My Favourite Murder". 

I also like "No Such Thing as a Fish" which is factual comedy and is made by the same people as QI. 

Does anyone else have a must listen?

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Ohh I love a bit of true crime!! I like 'and that's why we drink' it's a true crime and paranormal podcast. And 'they walk amongs us' is another true crime one.

I also like Adam Buxton podcast and Sofie Hagan.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • secondbee
    secondbee Community member Posts: 23 Courageous
    Options
    Cool! I'll have to check those out! 

I also thought of another one I like. It's called "Beautiful Anonymous" and what happens is a caller gets put on with the host and then has up to an hour to talk about whatever they want and the host can't hang up. The call will cut off at 60 minutes but that's it. There have been some seriously brilliant shows of the podcast over a wide range of issues, including early onset dementia, a woman who found out her husband was a child molestor, and a guy who managed to make renewing his passport into an interesting story. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.