Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Injury benefits

dhans53dhans53 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I am looking for advice, I am currently injured with a spinal problem. I am at some stage going to go onto statutory sick pay which won't cover bills, mortgage etc. What help can I get if any? I have looked at pip but looks like you need to be totally disabled and bedridden to qualify and I've looked at esa which is similar. I've spoken to people on the phone and couldn't get an answer. I have been off two and a half months and if I require surgery which I think I will, I will not be able to work for a good three months plus after the surgery whilst I recover. 


Sign in or join us to comment.