Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
A poem i wrote about having a disability
Hi. Does anyone else like writing poems on here? Here is a poem i wrote about having a disability:
People have a condition or a disability.
Don't judge them on that.
They will find things hard to do.
Some can also do things like you too.
They might look different.
Don't laugh at them or stare.
Think of how they will feel.
I have a condition. See past the disability or condition, see the person there.
(C) Sarah Jackson Bennett 2017
https://www.facebook.com/SJBsPoetryphotos/ is my Facebook poetry and mobile photography page.
https://www.facebook.com/conditionanddisabilitycommunity/ is a Facebook page i created for people that have a physical condition/disability.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.