Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is Traceydee!
hi all - im finding this page very helpful - right i suffer with a number of health problems - and have been on dla for 15 years as i had it for life - now im changing over to pip - its driving me daft after hearing all the story's about the lies that have been told to get you off it - i cant sleep its on my mind all the time - i made a claim on 13th october , had my face to face home visit on 7th dec - we are now on the 29th dec and not heard a thing i did ring them and requested a copy of the f2f appointment .. but i guess its just a waiting game now .. x
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.