vaccine injury at birth — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

vaccine injury at birth

Options
Olga1
Olga1 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello, I just found this community online and hope to connect with people in a similar situation and see what how others are handling things.. I am a single parent and have a 27 year old daughter who sustained a vaccine injury at birth .. vaccinated for Rubella on the first day of her life...today she is high functioning but not able to live independently... she refuses to live in a group home... so i end up living like a group home coordinator...which frankly does not serve either one of us.... I wonder if there are people out there in similar situation and how you may be coping?  have created private programs ? When i visited group homes in the past... it was horrifying: feeding children out tin cans... Campbell soup and the like...who can ever get well ?? I believe EVERY body can heal. And there is modern healing technology out there!

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.