Re; i complained about my assessor — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Re; i complained about my assessor

Options
Tess50
Tess50 Community member Posts: 21 Listener
Well after getting extremely stressed at having to go through a second assessment i am more than happy to say that i was awarded enhanced rate care and enhanced rate mobility, the 1st assessor put that u had no mobility issues! I proved that yhe 1st assessor was a liar, so glad its all over and done with now for a few years as it has totally and utterly drained me, so thank you everyone i spoke to on my original thread xx 
Send 

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Tess50 congratulations on seeing it through. Hopefully by the time you have to go through this again things would have changed for the better.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• Tess50
    Options
    I hope so, im so glad the 2nd assessor actually listened to me x 
  • maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    Options
    congratulations now rest and enjoy life  get rid the stress im in it now trying to get sense out of lies and capita ignotring it

• wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    Options
    @Tess50 I'm pleased for you but you should not have had to go through all that. The 1st assessor should now be dealt with for what they did and I, for one, won't be happy until all the lies are stopped.
  • Tess50
    Options
    I hope she does get fired, my original award for care was upped from 15 points to 21 points, which i was so surprised at as well, the 1st assessor also put i was on "some" pain meds, im on over 100mgs of morphine a day along with gabapentin and paracetamol x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.