Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tribunal

Options
Peachy
Peachy Community member Posts: 9 Listener

Hiya I should have had a medical assessment in January 2017 after sitting there for 4 hours they cancelled it.I had another letter to go for the medical assessment  last March and I had it audio recorded which I thought they wouldn't be able to lie about anything in which they did on the activity part they said I could do them when I  couldn't or they didn't even ask me to do, He said I could lie on the bed and lift both legs up straight in which I didn't even get on the bed and wouldn't be able do them any case. I have got Arthritis in my lower back and in my feet, I had an operation on my feet but it did not do anything also got tenosynovitis in my left hand and have had 2 operations on that but they were a few years ago so no hospital input now. I've got IBS and have a few mishaps because I can't get to the toilet quick enough. I have depression and have tried to take my life this was in 2014 I have managed to get the citalopram down from 40mg to 20mg but since going for the medical it made me so ill that I have finished up back on the 40mg. This is what my Doctor sent to DWP: (Suffers from depression and severe tiredness on citalopram 20mg. Whatever I do or suggest doesn't appear to help her, she gets recurrent bouts of infections and wheezing but continues to smoke. I have looked after for years and she always comes back saying I feel terrible not sure what else I can do for her sadly)

I have got my ESA Tribunal this coming Tuesday and I am getting really anxious and worried about going. Thanks any help will be appreciated  

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.