Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is queenodunivers3!
My friends 2 year old has been diagnosed with Spastic Cerbal Palsy in both legs and one arm . Operations are not funded by the government and they need help on where they may be able to get other funding to raise the £85,000 They have been quoted for the cost of the operations . Any previous experiences and ideas on funding organisations would be greatly appreciated . I’m asking on their behalf to assist with ideas as many of you know this is a very overwhelming situation and news for them so it is hard for them to know where to start or get funding for the necessary operations and the intensive therapy needed after such operations . Many many thanks In advance . .
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.