Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
First message here
Hi, this is my first message here to introduce myself and say hello to everyone, having been prompted by Sam. I am Rob 60 years of age, Volunteer at Devonport shop in Plymouth, Devon. I have been connected with Scope for years, having shopped in various branches over the years, with my partner, who is disabled, having been Assistant Manager in Winchester, in the 90`s. I have worked in care for many years, helping disadvantaged people, and now help in our local shop part time, meeting loads of interesting people.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.