Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is southwarkrach81!
I am at my wits end with little to no support with a mental health condition and getting diagnosed with a heart condition that causes me to collapse. I have a mother at stage 4 cancer, a sister in critical condition with MRSA on her heart, grandmother in hospital in critical condition in the states. Currently waiting on a pip application and an ESA Appeal for the last 3 months. I'm on £2.00 of the last emergency for gas and electric and no food in the house I've had the 2 food vouchers allowed from the jobcenter. I really need so advice and support.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.