Hi, my name is southwarkrach81! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is southwarkrach81!

southwarkrach81
southwarkrach81 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am at my wits end with little to no support with a mental health condition and getting diagnosed with a heart condition that causes me to collapse. I have a mother at stage 4 cancer, a sister in critical condition with MRSA on her heart, grandmother in hospital in critical condition in the states. Currently waiting on a pip application and an ESA Appeal for the last 3 months. I'm on £2.00 of the last emergency for gas and electric and no food in the house I've had the 2 food vouchers allowed from the jobcenter. I really need so advice and support.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @southwarkrach81, and welcome. It sounds like things are really difficult for you at the moment and you're dealing with a lot. I think what would be best would be to get in touch with our helpline team, to see what we can do to support you. You can call them at 0808 800 3333 or also contact them by email. I really hope that things can be resolved for you as soon as possible.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.