If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


HenryHenry Member Posts: 66 Courageous
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Switching  from   long term   dla  to  pip.i have both high rate mobility & Carr allowance awarded indifinity. 
How do I form  fill. ?   I am  now  66 yrs coming ! 


  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Henry and welcome

    It is important to understand that DLA and PIP use very diffferent criteria.
    Also that at this assessment your mobility award will be set going forward as long as you meet the criteria. If you accept less than the enhanced rate it can never be increased
    A good starting place is the B&W self test


    There is also lots of info on here so please have a look and come back with any questions


    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Henry, and welcome! You might also like to check out this resource on filling in your PIP form, and as CR says, do let us know if you need any support or guidance.
  • HenryHenry Member Posts: 66 Courageous
    Pippa.   I am unable to  cook any meals at all due to my disabilities. 
    Where on the pip application form do I tick it to let the DWP    know?

    Secondly.  I  have read up on the carers  part of the form.
    However.  I  cannot find any info for mobility  part  to show me how to complete the form.  Help needed.
    Thank you. 
Sign in or join us to comment.