Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Weight loss support
Hello. I have an invisible self destruct button..... Whenever I lose weight..I am around 15 stone..I go into binge overdrive. I don't even notice I'm doing it until it's too late. I was down to 12 stone a few years ago and I loved it. I did things I couldn't do before because my butt wouldn't fit in the seats! But.. Self destruct kicks in and boom.. I'm back up again!! Please help. I have a very sweet tooth too and crave sweet stuff which is bad as carbs cause tachycardia/palpitations!!!
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.