Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Budget for care but impossible to find - no equipment either
Hello anyone. I have Classic EHLERS-Danlos syndrome, Complex post traumatic stress and Dissociative Identity Disorder, ( previously know as Multiple Personality Disorder) I was a Nhs trained Nurse and Midwife with later study at Uclan reading for a Bsc in Homepathic Medicine. My interests include exercise and nutrition/ and it's role in health and recovery I am living alone now after a year in Hosp and have no mental health support at all but a budget for paying for care, which is impossible to find in my rural area. I am very lonely. ( aged 65) I take no medication and at the moment I am still managing without disability equipment.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.