PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Wrong decision

frecklesfreckles Member Posts: 258 Pioneering
Just got my pip letter today and after 5 years of being on enhanced rate they have decided to put me on standard rate i,m fuming with the points i got 2 points out of 8 for mixing with other people when it clearly stated in my phychatrist report than i have massive problems mixing with other people 2 points out of 6 for making budget decisions when my other half clearly said at assesement that i dont make any budgeting decisions 4 points out of 12 for planning and following a journey my other half drives me everywhere 2 points out of 8 for mixing with other people i very rarely go out and if i do its always with somebody because of my autism yes and i have idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis not a mention of this life threatening disease so yes i,m going to appeal they have tryed sweetening it by saying my award is till 2022 my last award was till sept 2018 but was assesed earl so not holding out any hope that i wont be reassesed in two years time it goes to show all the medical evidence i sent in about my lung condition has not even been considered yes very annoyed

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.