Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Kantar doing survey for goverment
Hi has anyone heard of KANTAR doing a survey on behalf of DWP. CAB job centre and my mental health team have never heard of them. Got a letter through the post saying they where going to do a telephone survey. Letter looks very good and did internet search which told me no more than letter did. They phoned up at 9:30pm and were not impressed that i refused to answer their questions. With so many scams going on and no deep information on them i felt jusified in refusing to answer questions. Maybe be paranoid but complex ptsd and reliving the past plays havoc with "normal" logic. Has anyone else got any further information on this so called KANTAR SURVEYS company.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.