Hi, my name is Monique65! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Monique65!

Monique65 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi. I have recently separated from my husband and have had my council tax reassessed. The notification mentions that I get £109.65 plus £15.90 premium for my supported (contributed). I don't get, neither have ever had this premium. I have noticed that people who get the means tested esa are able to get things that I can't, for instance social loan, free Drntal and premiums for esa. My ex is still my carer, but I would like to know if it would be better keeping him as my carer, or taking him off and employing someone myself to clean a couple of hours a week? 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.