Hi, my name is PAndy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is PAndy!

PAndy
PAndy Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi Everyone i need help and someone who can deal with the issue of the DWP still haven't and won't pay me the monies I'm was awarded at a Tribunal hearing i had back in November 16!.I know that it is a certain few individuals who took it upon thierselves to basically screw me out of my money cause they don't like the idea of me getting it!I know you might find it hard to believe the thing is I know who they are,it is a blatant case of Discrimination bottom line is the answer to why I ain't got it which they will surely have to answer that Question but with me asking i just keep getting sent round the houses waiting for call backs different offices being fobbed off no one wants to take it on because they know that they will have to answer to it which if one of them did they'd have to answer to it and make them to have knowledge of the issue.November one going to step up and put their self's in the ****!I'm just facing a brick wall!There is plenty more to go on about.i need to resolve this matter anyone help if you can 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.