I have ME and arthritis and getting worse — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have ME and arthritis and getting worse

babs1650
babs1650 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have ME  and arthritis  I feel things getting worse and live alone so getting jobs done is getting very difficult. 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @babs1650 and welcome to the community. Don't be too surprised if you find this post twice since, for some reason, the system seems currently to be duplicating all my posts :/
    Don't hesitate to ask any questions or to tell us how you think we might be able to help you.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @babs1650
    Welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you are struggling.

Are you getting any support? Perhaps from an Occupational Therapist? 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    hi babs1650. i have only just found your post. i also have ME and arthritis amongst other things. thankfully my ME has eased a bit in the last couple of years but at first it used to rule my life. there are so many symptoms. 
  • Hooley101
    Hooley101 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Hi Babs1650 I have ME/ CFS for 20+ years plus other health conditions.   I went from going to the gym 4 times a week to not being able to walk to the end of the road.  I live with my husband so getting things done is easier for me.  People still have little or no understanding of ME/CFS which makes it very hard for sufferers.  Someone only last week said to me "you don't look like anything is wrong with you" What to do?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.