I have ME and arthritis and getting worse — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I have ME and arthritis and getting worse

Options
babs1650
babs1650 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have ME  and arthritis  I feel things getting worse and live alone so getting jobs done is getting very difficult. 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @babs1650 and welcome to the community. Don't be too surprised if you find this post twice since, for some reason, the system seems currently to be duplicating all my posts :/
    Don't hesitate to ask any questions or to tell us how you think we might be able to help you.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @babs1650
    Welcome to the community, I am sorry to hear you are struggling.

Are you getting any support? Perhaps from an Occupational Therapist? 
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    hi babs1650. i have only just found your post. i also have ME and arthritis amongst other things. thankfully my ME has eased a bit in the last couple of years but at first it used to rule my life. there are so many symptoms. 
  • Hooley101
    Hooley101 Community member Posts: 15 Connected
    Options
    Hi Babs1650 I have ME/ CFS for 20+ years plus other health conditions.   I went from going to the gym 4 times a week to not being able to walk to the end of the road.  I live with my husband so getting things done is easier for me.  People still have little or no understanding of ME/CFS which makes it very hard for sufferers.  Someone only last week said to me "you don't look like anything is wrong with you" What to do?

Brightness