Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is juals!
I have spinal problems and in a lot of pain constantly. I’m a widow and I’m fighting for my severe disability which has been stopped because they think I can go to work. I’m really shy and don’t like crowds. I don’t have friends as I was bullied and can’t trust anyone but I want to but find it so hard. My brother lives with me since our Mum passed away so he keeps me company and he helps a lot when I need anything doing. Every day is a struggle and find everything much harder as I get older. I’m in my 60s and getting older is no fun as more things start to hurt and I don’t get over colds like I used too. So that’s me so hello to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.