Depressed but happy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Depressed but happy

Options
AnglestoLights
AnglestoLights Community member Posts: 8 Listener
A stroke and heart attack in hospital a month 2 months 3 months 4 months how is bad now I've gone completely had to tell can't speak can't communicate can't listen can't communicate how was gone crying upset angry a year one stealing missing things socks 2 years ambulance crying abscess is treated cry for help me help me please help me no no nothing 3 years had a stroke in Chester, Glan Clwyd, in Wrexham and again in Chester in hospital a year 2 years 3 years 4 years 5 years 6 years 7 years 8 years it been going on and on gas leaking me I can't breathe can't breathe in Anglesey I can't breathe me knows I can't breathe it's scandalous a cry help me please help me I was angry mistreated misled misleading abused in the courts help me nothing, ... ART Price? Please I'll show you everything art helping

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.