From DLA to PIP - sending tribunal form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

From DLA to PIP - sending tribunal form

debs01
debs01 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hiya everyone - my son has had DLA for the last 14 years - (he's 17 in 5 months) and I was told in Aug 2017 to apply for PIP instead, as his award was being reviewed. ASOS assessor scored him 0 (zero) for everything and PIP application was turned down. 

Mandatory review was also turned down and I have to send tribunal form by 9th Feb, their decision letter took a week to get to me, leaving 18 days and I have waited 10 days to speak to our GP so time is short!! lol

Anyway,  could someone please tell me (apart from MR decision letter) what else I need to send with the letter SSCS1? - can I send other documents as evidence (photocopies) proving that the assessor was inaccurate as well as my sons medical appointment letters and so on?  or do I send them later or take them to the appeal - unsure thanks for any help.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.