Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Tribunal waiting time
i was on dla and last March had my assessment to transition from dla to pip for epilepsy mental health issues i was a recovering anorexic they said i couldn't have it they lied on the decision about information from the assessment in the May 2017 I got a letter saying I just had to wait for the date for the tribunal it's now February 2018 and I still haven't heard a thing, my anorexia has come back along with other issues as well as what I already had I have a stress trigger epilepsy so u can imagine the last year hasn't been good at all is it normal to be waiting all this time every timei ring all they say is everything is done at our end
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.