Hi, my name is Lesleyanne73! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Lesleyanne73!

Options
Lesleyanne73
Lesleyanne73 Scope Member Posts: 7 Listener
I have Mosaic  Downs Syndrome and  learning disabilities. 
I do struggle a  lot with understanding things.
I love to have my own friends but I can be rather shy and sometimes I can be very  open and honest and that has got me into trouble sometimes

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lesleyanne73
    Welcome to the community! Do you go to any social groups? That can help to meet new people.

We have a really friendly community here and I hope you enjoy being part of it.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Lesleyanne73 and welcome to the community. It is good to have you with us.
    I think I can safely say that being 'open and honest' won't get you into any trouble here :smile: This is a safe place and you're among friends, so don't be shy of telling us anything about yourself or of asking any questions.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Han_Solo
    Han_Solo Community member Posts: 114 Courageous
    Options
    Welcome!

And lovely to have you joining this fantastic communtiy full of caring and friendly people.

Being open and honest is a great quality to have and I wish more people in the world were like you.

I hope you enjoy yourself on this forum and do check out the coffe lounge and get involved in a whole variety of discussions and get to meet some fantastic people.

Have a great 2018.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.