Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Not ready for new job
Hi guys lovely to meet you i was got rid of from a job been there one year was full time was called into office on a friday when everyone was going home looking forward to the weekend so i thought was told by the manager that im really sorry im going to have to let you go just dont think its for you i've never had a work performance chat never any warnings and recently signed a contract i've gone onto universal credit but been suffering with headaches and panic attacks stress been to doctors and they where really sympathetic towards me i've gone onto lustral 50 mg for depression and am getting sick notes. I've been to my jobcentre and have been put on a twenty five hour job search a week if i apply for any jobs and get a interview my mind is just not ready
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 935 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.