If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I haveva face to face assessment on 23rd February i need someone to assist me

AnloweAnlowe Member Posts: 3 Listener
I have an assessment on the 23rd of February at 1.00pm in wakefield..  when l was awarded  full dla 35 years ago l had  a man from benefits assistance to acompany me l need help again l had carers ive lost them llcant care  for myself my husband died worrying  about  me he didnt want me to go into a care home lm scared lm losing what bit of independence l have left l have frontal lobe amnesia and 9 other illness l cant work out bills cant cook and prepare food l keep getting burnt l got lost trying to travel alone 


  • AnloweAnlowe Member Posts: 3 Listener
    Pip assessment 
  • BenefitsTrainingCoBenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,692 Pioneering
    Hi Anlowe, 

    Please call your Local Authority and see what assistance is available locally to you. Each area will have different services available so please phone them, explain your problems and see if you can get some help. You may be able to get a social worker or a tenancy support officer to help you depending on what's available.

    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
Sign in or join us to comment.