I haveva face to face assessment on 23rd February i need someone to assist me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I haveva face to face assessment on 23rd February i need someone to assist me

Anlowe
Anlowe Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I have an assessment on the 23rd of February at 1.00pm in wakefield..  when l was awarded  full dla 35 years ago l had  a man from benefits assistance to acompany me l need help again l had carers ive lost them llcant care  for myself my husband died worrying  about  me he didnt want me to go into a care home lm scared lm losing what bit of independence l have left l have frontal lobe amnesia and 9 other illness l cant work out bills cant cook and prepare food l keep getting burnt l got lost trying to travel alone 

Comments

• Anlowe
    Anlowe Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Pip assessment 
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Hi Anlowe, 

Please call your Local Authority and see what assistance is available locally to you. Each area will have different services available so please phone them, explain your problems and see if you can get some help. You may be able to get a social worker or a tenancy support officer to help you depending on what's available.

Lee
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.