Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New gadgets from Florida trade stalls
What's new for the disabled with different ailments which UK should see for sale mid June onwards which as now gone to a other level of technology. Part from my trade stall i had chance to go around a day before open to buyers. One piece that got my attention was a connection from wheelchair to standing with two options walk unaided. This was a one piece carb fibre legs and body support. From a wheelchair it safely springs tilts the body into a straight position. This protect broken spines with complete ease with a type of robo cope legs similar type not as bulky. The spine is protected with the connection on board to the legs piece. With Microsoft ware implanted into it. You are in full control of it from the moment you leave the wheelchair. It does a further amazing thing that is very impressive. What do you think of this technology and any questions about it. Or any other part of human body gadgets that will be available mid June.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.