Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I have found out today that I have been placed in the work related activity group,this is a shock to me as when I had my home assessment the gentleman seemed understanding,I explained how things affect my life and my agoraphobia affects me,he even said I have true agoraphobia and that what I have is rare so I assumed he would write this in the report,if he has I don’t understand why I would be plaaced in this group,I am now waiting for a copy if his report so I can do a mandatory reconsideration,I can’t leave my house,how am I expected to attend anything? I don’t know what to do,say,it’s scaring me I can’t attemd these things yet if I don’t I lose my money
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.