Hi, my name is longmanwiccan! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is longmanwiccan!

Options
longmanwiccan
longmanwiccan Community member Posts: 4 Listener
hi my name is Arrow i am ex forces suffer from bpd and ptsd live in cumbria and work as a sessional chaplain.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @longmanwiccan, and welcome to the community!
  • longmanwiccan
    Options
    hi.thank you for the welcome.i am a military veteran <raf> have been diagnosed with ptsd/bpd/hyper vigilance syndrome and panic attacks..live in the south lakes area of cumbria..am am a pagan priest.am married to ingrid my wife.have travelled the world.thanks andi
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi again @longmanwiccan, and thanks for sharing this with us. I bet the south lakes area of Cumbria is beautiful! I hope you enjoy being part of our community- many of our friendly community members are always up for a chat in our coffee lounge discussions.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi longmanwiccan and welcome

How interesting that you are a pagan priest, can you share a little about this ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • longmanwiccan
    Options
    hi.yes.i came into witchcraft because i was searching! i had always been unhappy with christanity and its hypocrisy.i was in the military on Anglesey and my then girlfriend introduced me to a coven of witches.from the very first time i felt as if  i had come home  it resonated with me on all levels.i had been brought up on a farm so the fact that witchcraft is a nature-based religion just felt RIGHT.
    the first time  i worked skyclad with them i got such a feeling of love/peace/magic/well being that i knew from that moment i had found what i had been searching for. 
    i then sought out people who could take me on to teach me and after some 30 years i have now achieved high priest status.
    hope this helps..bright blessings Arrow

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.