Hi, my name is longmanwiccan! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is longmanwiccan!

longmanwiccan
longmanwiccan Community member Posts: 4 Listener
hi my name is Arrow i am ex forces suffer from bpd and ptsd live in cumbria and work as a sessional chaplain.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @longmanwiccan, and welcome to the community!
  • longmanwiccan
    hi.thank you for the welcome.i am a military veteran <raf> have been diagnosed with ptsd/bpd/hyper vigilance syndrome and panic attacks..live in the south lakes area of cumbria..am am a pagan priest.am married to ingrid my wife.have travelled the world.thanks andi
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi again @longmanwiccan, and thanks for sharing this with us. I bet the south lakes area of Cumbria is beautiful! I hope you enjoy being part of our community- many of our friendly community members are always up for a chat in our coffee lounge discussions.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi longmanwiccan and welcome

How interesting that you are a pagan priest, can you share a little about this ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • longmanwiccan
    hi.yes.i came into witchcraft because i was searching! i had always been unhappy with christanity and its hypocrisy.i was in the military on Anglesey and my then girlfriend introduced me to a coven of witches.from the very first time i felt as if  i had come home  it resonated with me on all levels.i had been brought up on a farm so the fact that witchcraft is a nature-based religion just felt RIGHT.
    the first time  i worked skyclad with them i got such a feeling of love/peace/magic/well being that i knew from that moment i had found what i had been searching for. 
    i then sought out people who could take me on to teach me and after some 30 years i have now achieved high priest status.
    hope this helps..bright blessings Arrow

Brightness