Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is ginnierue48!
Hi l'm 69 years young.I've been married to Richard for almost 45years.We have a grown up Son and Daughter and have just become first time Grandparents to Rudi,she's 3 months old. I've been disabled since 91.I had a stroke in 2000. I have Fibromyalgia and cfs, Diabetes type 2 also Peripheral and Autonomic Neuropathy. i also have Arachnoiditis caused by the oil opaque Myodil in 1970 which has set like cement at the Base of my skull and lumbar spine,it was banned in 1987 in GB but most other countries in 1970, My mobility is getting more limited each month but,,l still try to laugh at something every day,usually at myself!!
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.