Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Incone suppirt and working
Can you tell me how income support will work out my earnings , if i work for 2 hours a week for 4 weeks in feb earning £8 per hour , and again in may and june .I have applied to work with my daughters school standing in on exams but its only 3 months in the year .I was told they would work it out over the year Thanks Debbie ..Also my daughter is 16 in may and ive recieved a letter about p.i.p what do i do next ? should i apply for p.i.p ? Also she has gone down a year in school and is year 10 instead of year11 so does she still qualify for p.i.p at 16 ..
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.