Incone suppirt and working — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Incone suppirt and working

Options
debs5711
debs5711 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Can you tell me how income support will work out my earnings , if i work for 2 hours a week for 4 weeks in feb earning £8 per hour , and again in may and june .I have applied to work with my daughters school standing in on exams but its only 3 months in the year .I was told they would work it out over the year Thanks Debbie ..Also my daughter is 16 in may and ive recieved a letter about p.i.p what do i do next ? should i apply for p.i.p ? Also she has gone down a year in school and is year 10 instead of year11 so does she still qualify for p.i.p at 16 ..

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.