Incone suppirt and working — Scope | Disability forum

Incone suppirt and working

debs5711 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Can you tell me how income support will work out my earnings , if i work for 2 hours a week for 4 weeks in feb earning £8 per hour , and again in may and june .I have applied to work with my daughters school standing in on exams but its only 3 months in the year .I was told they would work it out over the year Thanks Debbie ..Also my daughter is 16 in may and ive recieved a letter about p.i.p what do i do next ? should i apply for p.i.p ? Also she has gone down a year in school and is year 10 instead of year11 so does she still qualify for p.i.p at 16 ..



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.