Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Fit note

n31n31 Member Posts: 18 Listener
I just received another fit note from the doctor do I send to the job centre I that I sent first doctors note to or  to job centre plus Clyde and fire bdc Baird street Glasgow g90 8bj? 


  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    You either send it to DWP but you'll need to ring them for the address because all areas are different. Or take it to your local JC.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Member Posts: 5,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @n31, it probably makes the most sense to send it to the job centre that's dealing with your current application/award. If you're not sure, you could always try contacting the ESA department to make sure:
    Contact centre
    Telephone: 0800 055 6688
    Textphone: 0800 023 4888
    Welsh language telephone: 0800 012 1888
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
Sign in or join us to comment.